Old 20-04-2007, 08:19 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Reka Reka is offline

Default Preventing Insecticide Resistance

Ray B wrote:
I was emailed a PDF (looks a like a scan from a magazine) of the killing
mechanisms of various insecticides, along with trade names and what they are
labeled for.

The concept is that you rotate mechanisms as a means of preventing the bugs
from developing resistance to any one "class" of killers.

If you're interested:

http://www.firstrays.com/PDF/Insecticides.pdf

Thanks, Ray.

No mention of TV on the list though, and it is the best way I know of
getting rid of my most common pests. Seems to be without resistance
buildup, however, maybe that it why is isn't listed.

;-)

Reka