Old 20-04-2007, 10:13 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
adder1969 adder1969 is offline

Default Ravens and now a Vulture

On Apr 20, 7:54 am, "Pongo Potts" wrote:

The estimate arrived yesterday and this is where the Vultures come

come back Ravens..............all is forgiven.

dj

Sounds like one of those "we really don't want this job but if we have
to do it then, um, let's see, 5 grand" quotes.

At the flats where I used to live it was something like £100 per metre
to replace the soffits/fascias and £100 per window to slap a thin coat
of paint on. Supply and demand in operation.