Old 28-03-2003, 03:32 PM
dalecochoy

Default [IBC] evil squirrels!

Thank you Anita for researching this. I KNEW someone would.
BTW, Are you doing this at work?? :)
I was losing sleep over it!
Now I have the "Rest of the story" on KSU Black Squirrels. Here I thought
we were special! Darn!

Oh well, now I can sleep tonight without the double-dose of NIQUIL!
Thanks,
Dale