Old 20-04-2007, 07:26 PM posted to rec.gardens
[email protected] Alex@home.net is offline

Default Seedling nipper identity?

On Fri, 20 Apr 2007 11:04:33 +0000 (UTC), FragileWarrior
wrote:

wrote in
:

| And no, there is no cat with access to the seedlings. Their
indoor
| environment is in my garage/workshop. But I've been blaming the
| neighborhood felines for chomping down the greens on my outdoor
| garlic. Any comments?
|
|Could be. My cat loves my chives which are indoors right now.

Leads me to a new thought about the seedling nipper. We do have the
occasional mouse. Small enough to get in under the fluorescents where
it's nice & warm with tender shoots to graze on - ??? Didn't see any
droppings though.