Old 20-04-2007, 08:54 PM posted to austin.gardening
Bob Bob is offline

Default Seeking advice on a tiller purchase

I need to buy a tiller for small jobs around the yard. I have used a couple
of those huge ones that shake a person to bits. I am seventy+ years old
body is at least ten years older (at least it feels that way at times).
Anyway, I would like something smaller even if it takes longer to do a job.

I am asking for advice on what brands I should look at and whether to buy
new or try to find a used one.

Any advice anyone has to offer or any personal experiences with tillers,
would be appreciated.

Thanks, Bob