Old 20-04-2007, 04:42 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike Lyle Mike Lyle is offline

Default How to paint on grass??

Sacha wrote:
On 19/4/07 13:30, in article
, "Sally Thompson"
wrote:

On Thu, 19 Apr 2007 11:29:19 +0100, Sacha wrote
(in article ) :

On 19/4/07 11:16, in article
, "Stephen McNally"
wrote:

Hi folks
A local political party has asked if I could help organise the
painting of their logo on a field owned by one of their members.
We looked into sports field paint, but it would cost too much.
Does anyone have an idea how to paint a logo on the grass (or just
change the it's colour)? Obviously we wouldn't want to kill the
grass and wouldn't want to get into bother with the environmental
agencies. The logo would only have to last until the 3rd May
(election day).
cheers
stephen

Whitewash?

Very appropriate for a political party :-)

Yes but you have to spin it first. ;-)

And then, what a tangled web they weave! But, to be even more serious,
I'm not at all sure this doesn't come under the heading of vandalism.
There are far too many illegal advertisements disfiguring roadsides
already (with neither Highways Agency, Local Authorities, CPRE or RoSPA
taking any notice), so I don't _think_ I'm being a spoilsport in saying
"If you want my vote, don't".

--
Mike.