Old 28-03-2003, 03:44 PM
Karen

Default Possible frost/freeze Saturday night/Sunday Morning

(Victor M. Martinez) wrote in
:

Karen wrote:
Anyway, I would like to point out that the National Weather
Service
http://tinyurl.com/5sgs has revised their forecast so
that the

Yikes! They're predicting flurries for Saturday!!!

lowest temp they predict now is 32 for Saturday night. Which is
pretty damned cold for April! (Last night they were predicting
30.)

Well, yes. But April doesn't start until Tuesday.

Well, that makes it all okay then!!!!

When I was growing up in Michigan, I expected weather like this in
April, but in Texas?! Well, I've been here long enough to know that
there is no such thing as expectations wrt weather... I have
friends who live in Maine, and it was cooler here last July 4th
than it was there.

Karen