Old 20-04-2007, 04:13 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Derek Broughton Derek Broughton is offline

Default water lillies l- ong

~ jan wrote:

You might want to get a hold of some of those lake lilies. ;-) I know
Derek has some down that deep, perhaps he remembers the varieties that
grow best deep?

Any of the odorata varieties should be able to handle it.

I think the lake lilies you mention may be "Cow lilies" (spatterdock?).
However, apparently odorata are now an invasive species in your neck of the
woods (they belong on the East side of the Rockies).

--
derek
- Unless otherwise noted, I speak for myself, not rec.ponds.moderated