Old 21-04-2007, 12:02 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Default Wendy7 is confused?

Yes, apparently that's what they did. I don't know the tech stuff about how
it's done, but it's kind of funny, Ms. Space Pirate-Khan!

Diana

"Wendy7" wrote in message
news
Yes I did read it & went to the webpage & forum. Did this guy glean some
of our posts & give us pseudos?
Cheers Wendy the Space Pirate

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
.. .
Wendy, read the original post. That will explain everything. No, we have
not suddenly lost our collective minds or begun to emulate Al in his
aluminum foil antennae!

Diana

"Wendy7" wrote in message
Helllo Kye, Yes please post photos. How are you & yours? Cheers Wendy

"Kye" wrote in message
Family is good... Should I post a pic or 5 of the boy over at
A.B.P.O????