Old 21-04-2007, 07:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] judith.lea99@googlemail.com is offline

Default Broomrape/More garden pictures

On Apr 21, 10:52 am, "Muddymike" wrote:
Inspired by the wonderful comments on my garden pictures I have uploaded a
few more. Some showing the overgrown mess we took on two and a half years
ago.

Further to the Ivy Broomrape, I have discovered a virtual forest of the
stuff, see first picture athttp://www.twango.com/channel/Muddymike.Garden

Must mow the lawns.

Mike

Mike, your garden is beautiful and it's obviously been a labour of
love for you. Was there any structure to gthe garden when you first
bought the house?

Your soil doesn't look as if it is clay, I am just down the road from
you and we are entirely on clay. Was yours clay to begin with and
what did you do to refine it?

Judith