Old 21-04-2007, 04:46 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
madgardener madgardener is offline

Default Miz Mary's sittin' bench (now taken away......................)

Mary Fisher wrote:
"madgardener" wrote in message

That's a very sad, but all too common, story. And it might happen to any of
us :-(

Mary

yes, it IS very sad, and I full know that when I am gone, except for the
stubborn plantings of things that the fairies know will survive
everything except bulldozers and well intentioned upright walking
"humans", so I am learning one of the life lessons one gets when they
begin to mature and take on years (I'm 54) thanks for your care, I
really appreciate it Mary........more than you might suspect!

madgardener