Old 21-04-2007, 08:31 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Ralph & His Clowder Ralph & His Clowder is offline

Default turtle in a koi pond

It's quite simple. I don't take pictures to put on the web page when
it's murky ;P. I get more than my fair share of algae most of the
summer here in hot & sunny southern Arizona, though I'm having good luck
with my combo Skippy/veggie filter. I'm thinking of adding another one
since the turtles and fish aren't kind to the floating plants in the pond.
Gabrielle

Phyllis and Jim wrote:

I went to visit your page. Nice. The turtles are BIG. And there are
a lot of gf. How do you keep it clear?

Jim