Old 21-04-2007, 10:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,rec.gardens
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default sometimes you just have to vent your spleen......

On 21/4/07 21:17, in article ,
"madgardener" wrote:

Sacha wrote:
On 21/4/07 08:13, in article
, "madgardener"
wrote:

Sometimes you just have to vent your spleen......I will explain.

snip

I'm so sorry, Maddie. What a horrible thing to happen to someone and
somethings that meant so much to you. The world is full of vandals! Some
friends of mine had a wonderful garden, full of all kinds of lovely plants
up the sides of the drive and when they drove past it a few months after
selling, they saw all these half-dead shrubs in piles waiting to be
burned..... If only they'd known, they'd have taken them out themselves
and moved them to their new home.
Would it help you if you planted something in your own garden in special
memory of your friend - put a seat there and think of her?

You're reading my mind. Today I did a little bit of skull duggery
meself, I walked around her yard (what is left, sadly, it
looks...........SCRAPED) and I saw her pile of her collected old glass
bricks. You know the ones. She'd find these at consignment shoppes and
Goodwill stores for a quarter. She had about six or seven. She had
something in mind for them, and I saw them like she did, so I nicked
them. they were assigned to a bag of rubbish.....I had my own canvas
bag and there you go. They're hidden in plain view in my own gardens,
and I will assign them to their rightful places later on. insensitive
bastages! thanks for the comfort!!
maddie

You're on your way! ;-) I hope it will help you to construct something
that makes your friend's garden part of yours. I'd like to email you
something that might help a little bit so if I may, I'll do that.
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk