Old 21-04-2007, 09:15 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Default Wendy7 is Space Pirate-Khan!

Yes, it *is* wierd. And I'm sure you're right about drawing from elsewhere,
too. Lots of stuff I didn't recognize.

Diana

wrote in message
ps.com...
On Apr 19, 5:34 pm, "Diana Kulaga"
wrote:

http://www.orchidforums.net/

Can you find some other renamed rgo posters? I'd love to know what they
call
Al and Mick!

Diana

Isn't that the weirdest website? I found it a while back while
searching for something I remember reading on rgo years ago. It goes
back a long time. I thought, "Wait a minute, *I* wrote that..."
Anyway, the names change from post to post as do the pictures
associated with "me". Not that "AL" is my real name either....at
least not on any planet but this one.... :-)

It also seems to draw material from other orchid related forums too.
At least I saw things there that I don't think were ever published
here.