Old 22-04-2007, 12:23 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy Janet Tweedy is offline

Default Moving a Hebe

Colin Brook wrote:
Hello,
We have a Hebe which has been in its current position for about 5
years and is growing too big for surrounding shrubs. I've moved them
before without too much difficulty but I think it was earlier. Is it
too late in the year now?
Colin

Why not just hard prune it back? I do that with several of mine, though
I wait until I see the tiny leaves appear in spring and then just prune
right back to above a new leaf. Never seems to harm my Hebes.
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph