Old 22-04-2007, 02:42 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Cerumen[_3_] Cerumen[_3_] is offline

Default Damn mice

"Bob Hobden" wrote in message
Planted two rows of early peas and only one single plant has come up, not
a sign of any others and I soaked them in White Spirit before planting.
Anyone got any good anti-mice advice that has worked for them?

Tiny little land mines? I am not sure white spirit would leave the seeds
viable anyway would it? I have never had a mouse/pea seed problem but would
think a less drastic cover up smell such as maybe a spray of air freshener
along the drill before covering the seeds might work.

--
Chris, West Cork, Ireland.