Old 22-04-2007, 07:04 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Basketweaver Basketweaver is offline

Default Neighbor's Rose

Thanks, Wendy. I haven't had much time for that lately
and really I achieved what I'd set out to do and that was rekindle
Jerry's enjoyment of taking photos. He seems to get so much
pleasure out of shooting his birds and that makes me happy.

"Wendy7" wrote in message
Nice one Pam, also nice to see you out & about taking pictures. Cheers
Wendy

"Basketweaver" wrote in message
I have no idea what kind it is, but I always enjoy it for it's delicate
beauty. It seems to flourish with neglect and the foliage always
looks healthy.