Old 22-04-2007, 09:26 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default ID of purple stranger

On 22 Apr, 18:58, Anne Jackson wrote:
'Dreich' with 'smirry' rain. Not really enough to make a lot of
difference...but I visited the Scottish Rock Garden Society show
yesterday, joined the Society and bought a *whole lot* of plants...
three dozen or more, and I won't tell Bill how much I paid for them!
He'd have a fit! G

Arghhh... the story of my life ;o) I always say: 'it was a bargain I
tell you, a bargain!!'. It always work. In any case he spends on the
structures and I spend on the research, plants, installation and fun
(not to forget hard labour). I recently spent a bit - he built a new
bike shed and I did the roof garden. Almost a ton of soil up there,
membrane, gravel etc. Hard work to bring the lot up there ... here,
take a look (I'm really really pleased).

http://cjoint.com/?ewwy1yhd8R