Old 22-04-2007, 11:24 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
MadCow MadCow is offline

Default cat c****, any cures?

In message , Douglas Moore
writes
On Sun, 22 Apr 2007 13:55:24 +0100, The Reid
wrote:

Does anything actually work at discouraging cats from using an area as
toilet? The product I tried had no effect (no need for shotgun type
suggestions, I don't hate cats).

Show it your penis?

OT: at the Cats' Protection my friend was shown a cat which they said
was lovely in every respect except that it had a rubber fetish: as a
kitten it had been taught to attack rubber bands etc.

It was up for adoption because the previous owner's boyfriend hadn't
shut it out of the room before he put on a condom...

--
Sue ];(