Old 23-04-2007, 12:41 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Graham Corbin Graham Corbin is offline

Default Dendrobium bigibbum house in Full Flower - bigibbum house.JPG [1/1] - bigibbum house 2.JPG [1/1]

Excellent shot there! Good to see you Dave! However, it might even be a
better shot without you. Graham, any pure shots of the bigibbum bench
available?
Peter

Sorry Peter. I didn't take many photos. I didn't expect to be posting
photos other than David's deception photo. The best I have is this one
which shows another part of the house. For Reka's benefit, I don't know
who that daggy person could possibly be in this photo ignoring the 'No
Entry' sign, just some Joe Public I suspect. ;-)

I hope to get back to Cedarvale later in the week so I will try to get
some decent shots of the spectacle to post, or maybe Ross might like to
post a photo himself.

Graham Corbin