Old 23-04-2007, 02:47 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.gardens,rec.gardens.orchids
Manelli Family Manelli Family is offline

Default We're getting the Rion!

"betsyb" wrote in message

"Manelli Family" wrote in message
Today we ordered the Rion GH48 8.6' by 16.8' greenhouse. We'll have it
in less than a month. Finally there will be room for all the plants. A
dream come true!

Maybe that is why I have murdered every orchid I tried growing? No
Greenhouse!

My orchids thrive in our sunroom. It's merely a large room with windows on
two sides. Sun lovers go near the glass and those that don't like too much
sun go back a little or are shaded by lace curtains in the west windows.

I have quit. Took up Hoyas, Amarylis, (got babies growing from
these?) and Crown of thorns.

I have these, but not Hoyas.

I just got tired of rooting keikis and donating them to my elderly
neighbors. But thanks ofr all the encouragment.

BetysB