Old 23-04-2007, 04:16 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
[email protected] nobody@junk.min.net is offline

Default turtle in a koi pond

In .com, on 04/16/07
at 05:21 PM, "Phyllis and Jim" said:

You have been spared the singing of the Fowler's toads! Have you any
other amphibians? I wonder if the presence of the turtle affected the
toads.

We should just have the basic American toads hereabouts, but I've never
had them, nor any other amphibian, come to the pond to do the nasty. The
turtle wouldn't have bothered any that did come - painted turtles aren't
frog or toad eaters.

Alan

Posted using registered MR/2 ICE Newsreader #564 and eComStation 1.21