Old 23-04-2007, 09:18 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Broadback Broadback is offline

Default What a contrast!

Sacha wrote:
Today has dawned thick with fog. I can only just see the hedge at the end
of the nursery path! It rained last night but not a great deal.

Awoke this morning, in North Staffordshire to see what appeared to be
good rain, the first for many a long day. However the bowls I have out
have very little water in them, there certainly has not been enough to
do much good. The weather forecast spoke of another high building
yesterday, so unless we get a lot today or tomorrow I am going to have
to use up my remaining butt water!