Old 23-04-2007, 09:24 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Amethyst Deceiver Amethyst Deceiver is offline

Default Curry leaf in Britain

Mike Lyle wrote:
I've just heard, in another group, from an occasional visitor to
u.r.g. that friends of hers have a curry leaf tree flourishing in
Ventnor. I do mean "curry leaf", _Murraya koenigii_, not the
so-called "curry plant", _Helichrysum angustifolium_. She reports
that the smell is gorgeous.

*coff*

I didn't actually say it was my friend's, but that it was growing near her
house.

The smell, though, is definitely gorgeous.

--
Linz
Wet Yorks