Old 23-04-2007, 12:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy Janet Tweedy is offline

Default What a contrast!

In article , Sacha
writes

At least nobody is out watering this morning!

I'm having to water the pots with small plants in and also anything
newly planted. Some pots are drying out during the day though I have
shoved in a few of the water retaining crystals when potting up anything
valuable!

This time of the year I seem to have hundreds (well okay, 7) Plant sales
that all want free plants to sell.

By the time I've potted stuff up and got the pots and the compost I
sometimes think I might as well just give a donation to the causes
However I always try and take a lot to the NGS Garden stall as it is
such a good day and you can chat as you sell plants to the visitors.
Trouble is many only want stuff in flower it matters not that you are
trying to flog them a really unusual or rarer type of plant that they'll
love, all they see are the plants with flowers..........

--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph