Old 23-04-2007, 02:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default What a contrast!

On 23/4/07 13:45, in article , "Malcolm"
wrote:

In article , Sacha
writes
On 23/4/07 11:58, in article
, "Malcolm"
wrote:

In article , Sacha
writes
Today has dawned thick with fog. I can only just see the hedge at the end
of the nursery path! It rained last night but not a great deal.

Well, tell it go away, as we're visiting the Eden Project and Heligan
later this week!

Try coming back via Pine Lodge Gardens or drop in here and say hello, if
it's not too far out of your way.

I've noted where you are at Hill House. Pine Lodge Gardens look nice and
we're staying in St Austell.

Then that's an easy trip for you to Pine Lodge. We're just over an hour on
from there, traffic depending, so you'll have to work out whether "il vaut
le detour"! I'm doing flowers for someone's funeral on part of Wednesday
and most of Thursday but Ray will be here anyway.

The utterly useless weather widget on my
Mac tells me it's bright and sunny in Plymouth today and will be wet and
cloudy all week! Given its normal predictive abilities I'm almost confident
in predicting another heatwave. ;-)

The Beeb suggests it will be raining on Wednesday, fine on Thursday and
showers on Friday. Metcheck suggest most of the week will be fine. As
it's raining quite hard here today, who cares?!

We're back to no rain but a lot of low cloud.

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk