Old 23-04-2007, 02:42 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
John McMillan John McMillan is offline

Default ID of purple stranger

In article . com,
La Puce wrote:

On 22 Apr, 16:40, "MikeCT" wrote:
Lunaria (Honesty). I have it growing in my garden.

Off course!!! Thank you Mike and Mike! I'm an idiot ... honestly.
These are Rusty's seeds would you beleive - I must have just scattered
them along with others 'gift' and totally forgotten. At the lotty at
the back I've got a lot too - why didn't I thought of it? Beats me but
so glad you folks are here. I think I should write down what I osw
because I forget most of the time ... Thanks again.

I've got loads of Honesty this year, both the purple form
and the white form. And just a few of the variegated leafed
variety. I was very skeptical that this would be variegated from
seed - but it is. Mine came from Bolton Percy churchyard
- but I think Chiltern sells it.