Old 23-04-2007, 03:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Carol Hague Carol Hague is offline

Default cat c****, any cures?

'Mike' wrote:

"Carol Hague" wrote in message
Baal wrote:

I found feeding them chicken and wallpaper stripper was effective. Beef
and
warfarin proved useful too!

If you're joking, it's not funny.

You're right Carol it's not funny. It would poison the meat and make it
unpalatable and downright dangerous to eat. Snaring is much the better move.

If you'd ever lost a much loved pet, as I have, to someone with far too
free a hand with the rat poison, you might think rather differently.

If you had any feelings that is, but apparently you don't. So you can
join the other sadistic git in my killfile. Goodbye.

--
Carol
"The glassblower's cat is bompstable"