Old 23-04-2007, 05:01 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
wendy7 wendy7 is offline

Default Cactus flower

Hey Pat, My hubby & I were there too! Was this the case everywhere? I
didn't take my camera.
The last time I went was in 98 & there were only one or two carts & not busy
at all.
Nic pic.
Cheers Wendy

"Padraig" wrote in message
My wife and I went to the "Green Scene Home & Garden Show" at Cal State
Fullerton's Arboretum yesterday and I saw this and a couple of other
interesting cacti at a vendor's stall, and had just told her I thought I'd
buy this when a cranky old gal who either ran the stall or merely worked
there came up and said "Sir, no photographs please!" in a really foul tone
of voice.

No sale.
--
Paddy's Pig