Old 23-04-2007, 08:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,rec.gardens
madgardener madgardener is offline

Default sometimes you just have to vent your spleen......

Cheryl Isaak wrote:
On 4/23/07 9:02 AM, in article ,
"madgardener" wrote:
SNIPPING
I planted up two containers today and felt really good to get my hands
into the soil. Mostly dry and sun loving perennials. Ruby heart
sempervivum and Red Ruby semp, Katrina semp, three Arnaria that I put
two on either corner of the large Earth box, then two silvery leafed
Prince Edwards yarrow that are starting to bloom. I'll cut them back to
encourage them to double, and the semps fanning out. After planting the
boxes, I felt a bit better, and they will bulk up nicely for me given
time. The Arnaria are already opening their flowers (they were bud
tight). Simple things make me happy.

maddie

Those semps sound lovely.

Reminds me that I have to get some shots of mine as they shed their winter
leaves for the spring!

I sent you a picture and comcast refused to let you have

maddie