Old 24-04-2007, 12:08 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Duncan Duncan is offline

Default cat c****, any cures?

"MadCow" wrote in message
In message , Douglas Moore
writes
On Sun, 22 Apr 2007 13:55:24 +0100, The Reid
wrote:

Does anything actually work at discouraging cats from using an area as
toilet? The product I tried had no effect (no need for shotgun type
suggestions, I don't hate cats).

Show it your penis?

OT: at the Cats' Protection my friend was shown a cat which they said was
lovely in every respect except that it had a rubber fetish: as a kitten it
had been taught to attack rubber bands etc.

It was up for adoption because the previous owner's boyfriend hadn't shut
it out of the room before he put on a condom...

--
Sue ];(

My brother had a cat which liked to crawl under bedclothes, and liked to
lick anything salty, cheesy or fishy.

Duncan