Old 24-04-2007, 09:32 AM posted to rec.gardens
FarmI FarmI is offline

Default Lasagna Gardening--yummy

"GarlandGrower" wrote in message

Has anyone heard of this book or this method?? I wonder what your thoughts
are?

Try doing a google search on "no dig" gardening, "sheet composting", "Ruth
Stout" or "Esther Dean".

The term "Lasagna gardening" is just a new term for decades old ideas and
seems to be seems to be unique to the US as far as I can make out. The idea
of no dig gardening/no till/sheet composting has been around for at least
3-4 decades that I can make out and is well known in such systems as organic
gardening and permaculture gardening.