Old 28-03-2003, 06:08 PM
Carl L Rosner

Default [IBC] Mailing trees question

Hy Helena:
I think some one asked several months ago, and I gave a detail account
on shipping trees, try the archives. I just wanted to add that if you
do use styrofoam peanuts (better known as Ghost Poo). You should rock
the container back and forth to allow the peanuts to settle inbetween
branches. Then add more peanuts. Just make sure that you do not leave
any space at the top, fill to the top with just a little mound over the
edges. When you close the flaps that will tighten everything in place.
Ship on a Monday. That way the trees will not be lying in a warehouse
over a weekend.

Best of luck,

Carl L. Rosner

Helena Handbasket wrote:

I plan on mailing some trees and cuttings to a friend. I'd like to hear of how you guys
mail trees or have received them. What is the best time to mail them?

Thanks in advance.

--

Helena's Sim Estates
http://www.simbella.com/helena/