Old 24-04-2007, 05:30 PM
Iced Jem Iced Jem is offline
Registered User

I don't know if you'll find the answer to such detailed questions, but I just retrieved this email from my junk mail:

We all know organic produce is the healthy option and what better way for us to enjoy food, than fresh from our own gardens? That's why the team behind Grow Your Own has created Let's Grow Veg, an exciting new title that gives you everything you need to create your own vegetable plot - just plant your seeds and add water!

Be one of the first to get your hands on our totally different gardening magazine. Whether you’re a virgin veg grower or a hardcore allotmenteer the £8.99 package (complete with gifts worth over £30) is a must-have.

Filled with essential advice from leading experts such as Carol Klein, Alan Titchmarsh and Brigit Strawbridge, it features celebrity tips and recipes too. Each issue comes with 10 packets of Thompson & Morgan seeds; from tomatoes to courgettes – worth £16.95. It also contains coloured plant labels, a DVD worth £10, a handy planting wall-planner and opportunities to send away for more free gardening goodies.

Let’s Grow Veg shows you how to get started; how to plant out, nurture, harvest and even cook your own produce. It really is that simple - no complicated books, no guesswork, just step by-step-instructions - all in one handy bag.

Look out for Let's Grow Veg in leading supermarkets, or reserve your copy through the new Let's Grow Veg website:

Let's Grow Veg
www.letsgrowveg.com

Might be of helop?