Old 24-04-2007, 02:03 PM posted to rec.gardens
Jangchub Jangchub is offline

Default Where should I plant Mugwort?

On Mon, 23 Apr 2007 22:10:17 +0000 (UTC), EvilGoddessFragileWarrior
wrote:

I have a whole tray of Mugwort to plant -- where should I put it? I know
it grows tall and that's not a problem, but I sometimes let my horses near
my gardens -- is it a problem that they might eat it?

Part shade? All sun? East, West, South or North? Any recommendations?
There's nowhere I can plant it that I don't really care if it takes over
but what will be the best place for it?

My soil is mostly Indiana clay. Zone 5.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mugwort

It's invasive and toxic. If I had an animal which could even
potentially snip a bit and chew, I'd eliminate it from my garden.