Old 24-04-2007, 04:37 PM posted to rec.gardens
EvilGoddessFragileWarrior EvilGoddessFragileWarrior is offline

Default Where should I plant Mugwort?

William Rose wrote in news:rosefam-
:

In article ,
EvilGoddessFragileWarrior
wrote:

I have a whole tray of Mugwort to plant -- where should I put it? I
know it grows tall and that's not a problem, but I sometimes let my
horses near my gardens -- is it a problem that they might eat it?

That's quite a handle you have there. Not sure where to grab on to it.
Any way, you may find
http://www.seedsofknowledge.com/mugwort.html
interesting. I know nothing about the authority of the author.

- Bill
Cloribus gustibus non disputatum (mostly)

Thanks, Bill. My handle changes from day to day but I'll answer to FW.