Old 24-04-2007, 05:18 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Baal Baal is offline

Default A hollow full of rain

Other than picking what is your method of reducing these beasties?

I try to avoid sprays etc where possible but..........

--

Baal

I smile and go off waving
(Amiably) - for that's my way
"Amethyst Deceiver" wrote in message
Well, the rain's lovely, and the vegetables are definitely growing now.
And so, it would appear, are the slugsnsnails.

I went out as soon as I got home from work yesterday and picked a dozen or
so off the raised beds. I went out at 7 this morning and picked another
dozen or so. I expect to get the same tonight and the rest of the week.
I'm off on holiday on Friday so it'll be interesting to see how much of my
veg is still extant when I return...

--
Linz
Wet Yorks