Old 24-04-2007, 07:58 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Gareee© Gareee© is offline

Default pipes

"drsolo" wrote in message
. com...
somebody was talking about cutting larger diameter pvc pipe into sections
and sticking those in the pond. well I want 8" diameter and they only
sell
it in 20' long (120+ bucks) pieces I wonder if anyone has found shorter
bits
online that dont cost more than about 6 bucks a foot? Ingrid

Well, you don't even mention what this is to be used for.. a drain? some
kind of filtering?

You can get septic pvc for pretty cheap at lowe's or home depot.

Why do you need 8"?

--
Gareee
(Gary Tabar Jr.)