Old 24-04-2007, 09:28 PM posted to rec.gardens
kate kate is offline

Default Where should I plant Mugwort?

EvilGoddessFragileWarrior wrote:
I have a whole tray of Mugwort to plant -- where should I put it? I know
it grows tall and that's not a problem, but I sometimes let my horses near
my gardens -- is it a problem that they might eat it?

Part shade? All sun? East, West, South or North? Any recommendations?
There's nowhere I can plant it that I don't really care if it takes over
but what will be the best place for it?

I'm in TN and mine is in partial sun facing south with it's back to
honeysuckle. It's come back every year but it hasn't spread.

Another use that others haven't mentioned is to use it as a dream
enhancer - I've made dream pillows using it.

Kate