Old 25-04-2007, 06:12 AM posted to rec.gardens
William Rose William Rose is offline

Default My day in the garden Or the newest don't try this at home

In article ,
Ann wrote:

Cheryl Isaak expounded:

Grab my salt scrub and lather it onto my arms.

OH - PAIN, ouch, ouch. The juniper (remember the juniper) has left its usual
gift of million of little cuts....
Salt - open cuts, WHAT WAS I THINKING!

Achy-waa-waa! I can feel that from here! ) Sounds like the day I
did battle with those damned multiflora roses from hell......my legs
looked like I'd gone through a meat grinder. Felt like it, too (

And over here we have July and a spectacular looking garden and a
gorgeous display of roses. Bravo. It looks so natural.
- Bill
Cloribus gustibus non disputatum (mostly)