Old 25-04-2007, 11:31 AM posted to rec.gardens
Ann Ann is offline

Default My day in the garden Or the newest don't try this at home

William Rose expounded:

And over here we have July and a spectacular looking garden and a
gorgeous display of roses. Bravo. It looks so natural.

You have a glorious display of multiflora roses? You have an odd
taste in roses!

You do realize those are the invasive nondescript small white flowered
type that take over fields and trees. They should be removed and
destroyed before they make more of a mess somewhere else.
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts