Old 25-04-2007, 12:30 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
joevan[_2_] joevan[_2_] is offline

Default Pleiospilos nelii

On Tue, 24 Apr 2007 22:14:58 -0700, "Wendy7" wrote:

Pleiospilos nelii, I call these stones. I am going to try not to over
water & rot this one out this time.
Cheers Wendy

Hi wendy, those are really nice stones. My friends had lots of them 12
years or so ago and they said no water or just the teensyest bit ever.
As to my post, I have tried to please the group by not using my yenc
poster and had not set the autopost properly. My agent automatically
joins the parts but if you are using outlook then you have to right
click and join the parts.