Old 25-04-2007, 03:42 PM
jackdaniels57 jackdaniels57 is offline
Registered User

Location: Central Texas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob View Post
I need to buy a tiller for small jobs around the yard. I have used a couple
of those huge ones that shake a person to bits. I am seventy+ years old
body is at least ten years older (at least it feels that way at times).
Anyway, I would like something smaller even if it takes longer to do a job.

I am asking for advice on what brands I should look at and whether to buy
new or try to find a used one.

Any advice anyone has to offer or any personal experiences with tillers,
would be appreciated.

Thanks, Bob

Hello Bob,
My first post here on the forum. I just bought a 30 year old Troy Bilt Horse. One owner from an older gentleman like yourself. It is in excellent shape, very well cared for and maintained. I have only played with it so far because of the weather, but it is very easy to operate. So you may thinking, "yea,so what. Doesn't answer my question".

I have my dad's Sears 3 hp front tiller that I no longer need. It is in excellent shape and is looking for a home. Small and very easy to use and handle. I don't know where you are located, but if we are close to each other, I'll make you a heck of deal.

Send me an email if you are interested.

gchandl at sbcglobal dot net.
Glenn