Old 25-04-2007, 08:01 PM
sockiescat sockiescat is offline
Registered User

Smile

[quote=Gloria;707551]How devastating! Could you email me the pics? I can't get your pics to show
on alt. binaries and since my old computer bit the dust, I lost the link
that someone posted here that DID work for me. Maybe they'll see this and
repost it.

Gloria

gloria here is the link that u might be looking for . i had posted it for everyone quite sometime ago and emailed it to myself as well so that i wouldnt lose it .
hope it works for ya. cyaaaaaa, sockiescat.
http://www.usenet-replayer.com/group...s.gardens.html

im so sorry about everything that is going on and the loss of all the wonderful things that u and Miz Mary shared . i sat here with tears in my eyes thinking how stupid and thoughtless could they be to just destroy things like that without any sense or thought on what they are doing this is so very wrong and they are so very senseless.
u are right on one thing your hubby was wrong on the thought of them having farmers mentality because farmers dont normally just walk in and start destroying things we usually take a look at the picture as a whole and take the time to decide what to do and have respect for others.
especially if its the home farm i dont know of many farmers that have such disregard of their homeplace or that of their ancestors to do something not only that stupid but with so much disrespect.
these people need a good foot put where the sun doesnt shine and need to grow not only a heart but some brains as well .
maybe LAH is right if u were to approach them and maybe offer to help with the cleanup u might be able to salvage a number of the things that u and Miz Mary shared together.
my heart goes out to u and Miz Mary both. god bless the both of u.
take care and know that others are thinking of u. hugsssss, sockiescat.