Old 25-04-2007, 05:01 PM posted to rec.gardens
EvilGoddessFragileWarrior EvilGoddessFragileWarrior is offline

Default Where should I plant Mugwort?

Jangchub wrote in
:

On Wed, 25 Apr 2007 14:00:07 +0000 (UTC), EvilGoddessFragileWarrior
wrote:

And as for all the caution warnings about herbs, well, anything can be
dangerous and/or deadly under the wrong circumstances. Water is both
the giver of life and deadly, too, for example. Should there be
warnings on your sink taps that say, "Danger: don't drink gallons and
gallons of this substance every day"? I think repeatedly warning
adults about the danger of over-doing anything is a little silly but I
appreciate your good intentions, nonetheless.

You assume everyone in this newsgroup is an adult, dumb or not. There
are people who use many pesticides incorrectly and the label has
specific instructions. People do not read them. People get sick,
cancers, skin problems, etc. I'm glad you approve of my good
intentions, sheesh. Ma, is that you?

Nice.

I really wanted to say something stronger but decided a nicer approach
might work. Apparently I was wrong. Your constant lecturing is annoying
in the extreme. You are not the 'net police and it is not your
responsibility to constantly tell everyone how much smarter you are than
anyone else.

Give it a rest occasionally.