Old 25-04-2007, 05:14 PM posted to rec.gardens
** Frank ** **    Frank    ** is offline

Default Nothing but weeds

"Manelli Family" wrote in message

"** Frank **" wrote in message
. ..

I'm installing a greenhouse to keep the blown in weed seeds out. The
remaining area I will do a raised bed to have better control of the weeds
and around it either concrete or stone pavers. Wife and I are getting old
so I'm doing this for her while I still can. Weeds be gone, hopefully
most of it anyway.

What green house are you buying? We have a small 6X8' HFGH and just
ordered a larger 8.5 X 16.5 Rion. What a pleasure owning a greenhouse is.

Its this one:

Much cheaper than your Rion but needed modification so the wind won't carry
it to the neighbor's backyard. I just broke ground and about to pour a
concrete foundation over this weekend. Had to remove a tree stump first. I'm
knocking my brains out as to how to anchor this sucker so that I could
relocate it later.