Old 25-04-2007, 05:23 PM posted to rec.gardens
** Frank ** **    Frank    ** is offline

Default Nothing but weeds

My knees and hips are getting creakier so I now now use a gardeners
padded kneeling pad with two arms. I use it as shown in the pic, the
arms are great for levering myself up again. , but you can also turn it
the other way up as a higher seat. You might find one useful if they
are available over there

http://www.activemobility.co.uk/shop..._334_1785f.jpg

Janet.

When I was looking for a retirement home for mom, I saw some raised flower
beds for the retirees such that they could pull the wheelchairs or walkers
next to it without bending over to manage their plots.