Old 25-04-2007, 07:11 PM posted to rec.gardens
Dave Dave is offline

Default tree trimming vs. cutting down

I have a tree in my backyard (I own a townhouse so it's not a real big
backyard) that I am considering whether to have trimmed back or just
cut down completely. Some of the branches are way overgrown and are
now overtop of my neighbor's roof and some of my roof. I am
considering whether to have a tree service trim back 5 of the major
branches or whether to just have them completely cut down the tree and
haul it away. Does anyone know if it's a lot more expensive to cut an
entire tree cut down versus just having several of the major branches
cut off?