Old 25-04-2007, 03:18 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens,alt.binaries.photos.original
The Good Poster[_2_] The Good Poster[_2_] is offline

Default 2007-04-24A - Spring Path-DSC00050.jpg

Very good, John. Keep that thing with you at all times.

Joe
TGP

John - Pa. wrote in message
I recently bought a little pocket-camera to take those accidental
shots that happen when you don't have your main kit with you. Here is
a little walkway flower patch at our driveway that greeted me as I
came home yesterday. The warm colors of the late day appealed to me.

JD
Sony DSC T-100 Pocket-camera
EXIF Data Included
e-mail: blissful-wind(at)usa.net