Old 25-04-2007, 07:27 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
G Pearce G Pearce is offline

Default pipes

Hi Ron - all of your responses are still on my server, but yeah, I also
noticed the traffic seemed to be dropping off
Gale :~)
Are you still using reader.greatnowhere.com? They may be having a
problem getting or retaining the messages. Two of them were from me.
I'm going to include both of my responses below.

On the other hand, I'm also wondering if there is a problem
somewhere else in the system. The number of postings has dropped
dramatically in the past couple days. The past 3 days have had 15, 6
and 8 posts. Before that we averaged 25-35 per day. (Our high day
was 67). The past 3 days have been the lowest since we started.